JPMorgan Chase CIB - Government Trading Desk Analyst in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Associates within the Sales & Trading teams work with top professionals to advise and facilitate transactions with a variety of institutional clients comprising of banks, fund managers, pension funds, insurance companies and hedge funds. You will learn how capital flows from the world’s largest institutional investors to its most prominent borrowers and issuers. You will receive training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, as well as numerous development opportunities, to enable you to advance toward your career goals.
Role will require how to trade liquid risk markets on US government securities. Responsibilities will be to quantify and help manage market risk along with provide trade ideas in the rates markets. Analyst will be trading various sectors across the curve including notes, bonds and treasury STRIPS. Modeling, pricing and understanding global macro and microeconomic drivers of the treasury market are the key functions of this role. Strong skills in MS Excel are required and programming skills are highly recommended.
• 2-4 years of Trading experience (preferably in Rates markets)
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Math or related quantitative field
• Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures and is able to remain focused on client needs
• Expert Bloomberg, Excel, Power Point and MS Office skills.
• Experience in Capital Markets required.
• Strong understanding of fixed income markets and drivers
• Superior time management and multi-tasking skills to juggle live transactions and daily tasks.
• Maturity and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced and open environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.