Bank of America FC Lending Officer - North Morgan Hill, CA in Morgan Hill, California
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Financial Center Lending Officers – those who are passionate about growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of our 4,000 locations nationwide. The role is ideal for those who have a passion for engaging and listening to clients to understand their needs, life events and financial aspirations. As a Financial Center Lending Officer, you’ll respond to client inquiries and referrals, build relationships with clients to fully understand their life priorities, identify relationship deepening opportunities and recommend mortgage solutions that help clients achieve their financial goals. Financial Center Lending Officers are aligned to a specific financial center to build strong relationships with partners and teammates for referrals in addition to self-sourcing business.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America , including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your new hire experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Deepen your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, financial centers and investments.
As a Financial Center Lending Officer, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
Note: This position is subject to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
• Has 2-3 years of experience in a loan origination role and knowledge of:
o Products (conventional, jumbo and government)
o Processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures
o Federal regulations governing real estate lending
• Is self-motivated and highly organized to identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships.
• Actively listens to the client to determine their needs and goals.
• Is a critical thinker and can analyze financial and credit data to advise clients of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
• Has strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Understands how to manage a pipeline effectively.
• Is able to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
• Demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics, as well as complying with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) requirements.
• Experience with Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Housing & Urban Development (HUD) guidelines.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications and previous experience using laptop technology.
• Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge in analyzing and comprehending complex financial data and providing financial alternatives.
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
Posting Date : 11/07/2019
Morgan Hill, CA, NORTH MORGAN HILL BC, 200 Cochrane PLZ,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs