Lockheed Martin Project Spec - Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Support Aegis RMA efforts, particularly in Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) activities. Position involves interaction with external and internal customers.
Efforts may include, but are not limited to:
- FRACAS database support (administration, running reports, failure record classification, entering records)
- Recurring external meeting administration (agenda, minutes, hosting, generating and compiling presentations)
- Recurring CDRL support (author, compile, and deliver 5-6 recurring CDRLs)
- Earned Value Management execution across multiple programs and contracts
- Generate metrics reports based on existing data
- Experience with project planning/ project management and/or contracts/ financials
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools
- Self-starter, ability to work in a deadline driven environment and close on tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to research on own and experience as an individual contributor in a team environment. Able to present outcomes and findings to engineering and other program teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communications, team building, multi-tasking and scheduling
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- BA degree in a business or technical field
- Familiarity with Aegis Combat System and BMD systems.
- Prior experience with coordination and leading technical/programmatic tasking.
- Knowledge of design, manufacturing, integration and test, and sustainment activities.
- Familiarity with technical documentation.
- Familiarity and experience with Earned Value Management and GRID tool
- Familiarity with SAP and EPDM databases.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.