Lockheed Martin Mult Func Fin Analyst Sr - Moorestown, NJ in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: The Program Finance Analyst Sr. position is in support of the Naval Radar program efforts within RMS. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: Financial management & analysis, support financial reporting requirements, develop, maintain & analyze baselines and EACs, assist with development of LRP/OP Plan, Outlook, CSR, Support program proposal & ROM pricing, & special projects as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented, Independent & Self-Starter
- Ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
- Tools Experience - SAP, Hyperion - ECE & ESS
- Program Finance Experience
- Balance Sheet Experience
- Experience with Proposal Pricing / GenBOE
- Experience with P2P Process (PR/PO processing & approval)
- Experience with COBRA
- Experience with LRP/OP, Outlook, CSR
_ Experience with Invoicing / WAWF
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.