Lockheed Martin Interactive Media in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: Designs and creates technology-based multimedia applications applying both creative and technical skills, using multiple media forms. May involve 3D modeling, texture mapping, polygonal reduction, audio capture, digital animation, text, graphics, visual capture, virtual reality and more for applications including web, mobile, and simulation. Researches latest trends on graphic design, software and development techniques. Interactive media designers create the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communication products.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States as a permanent resident.
- Applicant must be highly experienced utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, Specifically - Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Unreal Engine, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Solid Works
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, to work well under pressure, and on short deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and have willingness to learn
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to travel (MUST)
- Creo, Lightwave 3D, Cinema 4D, Fusion 360
- Ability to take direction well and to ask questions when needed
- Team player with a positive attitude and a commitment to a positive work environment
- Ability to take feedback and creative evaluation professionally, using it to refine projects
- Ability to follow established workflow and project management procedures
- Ability to work with virtual team
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs