Lockheed Martin Associate Mbr Eng Staff - Systems Engineer in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies and recommended requirements allocation to translate customer requirements into system level specifications. Performs system integration and verification testing. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities; interfacing with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas; and supporting the various testing groups; support waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea.
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Demonstrated potential to work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test.
- Hands on experience dealing with network and computer technologies.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- SysML Behavior/functional modeling and DOORS
- Experience in command and control, organic sensors, radars, and systems design is desired
- Algorithm definition/development
- Sensor design/integration
- ET&E, regression, software programming (C/C++)
- Data analysis and automated testing
- Familiarity with PC and workstation design tools and environments used for system and subsystem engineering.
- Experience in the integration and test of complex systems and subsystems in Command and Control experience is desired.
- Knowledge of system engineering process desired.
- Experience with the C programming language, algorithm and software development is desired.
- Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
- Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.