Lockheed Martin Project Management & Planning Operations Representative/Energy Efficiency/Industry Certifications (BPI, DOE, EPA, LMI) in Melville, New York
Description: • Act as a subject matter expert in support of utility Low-Moderate Income energy efficiency program.
• Work in a collaborative manner with utility client to ensure program meets all contractual obligations at a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop Power Point presentations and deliver presentations to public, trades, and industry partner functions to increase public awareness and participation.
• Attend and support outreach events and efforts. This includes tabling events, presentations, networking opportunities, utility customer offices, etc. This includes some evening and weekend support hours.
• Field wide-ranging questions from trade allies related to program policies, equipment eligibility for incentives, application process, and energy savings calculation methodologies.
• Work with utility to investigate and resolve customer questions, concerns, appointment scheduling, project completion.
• Collaborate with local (town, county, state) agencies and industry actors to provide a holistic solution for customer needs beyond our own programs.
• Manage the implementation of program applications and required software/data needed for accurate performance reporting.
• Track and report partner projects in a timely manner.
• Identify areas of improvement where the program can make participation easier for contractors and customers.
• Identify and escalate program/partner issues in a timely manner to the appropriate level of management.
• Responsible for database management and importing of project information and review of data integrity to ensure accurate reporting. Importing of Excel workbooks, assist with development of Excel applications, closing out projects in LM Captures.
• Work in coordination with inspection teams to ensure program compliance by participating contractors and ensure savings and reporting integrity.
• Act as liaison between Lockheed Martin, Utility, industry actors, and contractor community to effectively promote LMI weatherization programs.
∙ Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education.
∙ Strong written and verbal communication. previous experience with presentation creation, public speaking, outreach responsibilities.
∙ Experience working with energy efficiency rebate and incentive programs
∙ Windows-based software experience, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
∙ Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
∙ Bachelor's degree and 4 years direct related experience with industry certifications (BPI, DOE, EPA, etc..)
∙ Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining customer, client, and vendor relationships with high level of satisfaction.
∙ Process Improvement capabilities to assist with continuous program performance and delivery.
∙ Can present program details to audiences for recruitment and participation requirements.
∙ Ability/Aptitude to network, build productive professional relationships, professional appearance to represent both client and LM at industry events.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.