Lockheed Martin Items Analyst Associate in Marietta, Georgia
Description: This position will be responsible for the planning effort associated with AMMM Material Kits, responsibilities include:
• Liaise between Kit Management and MRP Planning to help coordinate OBOM maintenance
• Experience and ability to plan/ process material kit requirements having liaise with the ‘planner of record’ on an as needed or exception basis
• Ability to establish new material Top Kits and Sub-kits in SAP
• Assist with investigating Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM) errors in kits (check MBOM against EBOM)
• Make corrections to Top Kits and Sub-kits in SAP
• Process location transfers of Top Kits and Sub-kits between Kitting Locations
• Manage Kit Changes and Redline updates by managing cut-ins for changes
• Experience and ability to anticipate, identify, process and recover material kit shortages
• Work with Tech Pubs to improve the alignment of the Kit List with the MBOM/OBOM, and reduce the amount of Kit List revisions
• Process material stock transfer orders (STO) when required, and load the warehouse transfer orders and get tracking and report back to Kit Management
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in supply chain, logistics, procurement, operations management, or another related field.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel, Word, and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations
• Must be able to work well with others to gather and analyze
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP system, particularly the use of reporting capabilities to gather data for compiling performance metrics
• Background and experience in the supply logistics, supply chain management, and 3PL
• General knowledge of the Department of Defense Supply System would be helpful
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College