CVS Health General WarehouseDistribution in Lumberton, New Jersey
- POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for sort and segregating damaged merchandise, filling pick shelves, filling credits, scanning product, using an RF scanner, scanning UPCs, using WMS, accounting for all product as shown in computer system, loading pallets as directed, following Hazardous and Universal Waste guidelines, maintaining accurate records and packaging all damaged merchandise for shipment. Must sort damages and return to stock items following Work Instructions. Communicate with Inventory Supervisor, Clerks, Pickers and Management.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact on a professional level, whether by telephone, paging system or in person with all support areas.
• Ability to read, write and count accurately.
• Ability to learn WMS System.
• Ability to operate a pallet jack.
• Detail oriented with above average math aptitude.
• Ability to operate and be certified on required power equipment.
• Ability to operate a calculator.
• Normal eyesight (natural or corrected).
• Physical Demands: This position has a frequent-medium heavy lifting requirement of 1 – 20 lbs, 34-66% of time. Occasional very heavy lifting requirement of up to 75 lbs, 0-33% of time. Other physical activities include constant bending/reaching/stooping, (67-100%). Constant walking/standing climbing (67-100%).
• Work Environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment and conveyors.
• Ability to use WMS.
• Sort, segregate and scan damage merchandise utilizing the RF Unit and hand held scanner.
• Maintain accurate records of all damaged merchandise.
• Package all damaged merchandise for shipment.
• Communicate with Inventory Supervisor, Exception Clerks and other management members regarding any damage information.
• Sort damages and return to stock by line.
• Fill credits from overflow area, the “deeps” or completed chase work.
• Scan product on pallets to ensure accurate location.
• Put product on shelves or overflow area by bay.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/