Lockheed Martin System Engineer Sr in Lone Tree, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position will be a member of Software Factory team. This is systems engineering position that provides support to the implementation of the software factory processes, engagements with program teams, and development of software factory products.
The successful candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment supporting several different objectives and teams. The responsibilities for this role span from program engagements to metric collection, and require a candidate who can effectively communicate with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate is willing to perform a variety of tasks and support multiple efforts to make the team successful.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Performing systems engineering activities in alignment with agile development methodologies
• Interface with multiple internal and external customers in support of program engagements
• Support Engineering and Technology metric collection across programs and drive best practices.
• Interact with users and act as a Subject Matter Expert
• Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting/improving Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Demonstrated Agile experience.
• Flexible and adaptable within a dynamic work environment
• Ability to prioritize and work multiple objectives concurrently
• Well-organized with strong attention to details
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Systems engineering experience
• Team player and team builder
• Works well with all levels of the organization, up to and including senior management
• Agile metric collection experience
• VerionOne or Jira experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs