Lockheed Martin Systems Security Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This position is for the Cyber Security Execution Lead Engineer for the GPS III program on the Waterton campus.
This is a hands-on role requiring technical and programmatic leadership over GPS III:
• Security Systems Engineering, including flowdown of RMF within Space-Ground system architectures
• Program Protection, including threat/vulnerability/countermeasure analysis and application of DSS In Transition to Space-ground systems
• Information Assurance, including management of existing and new NSA crypto accreditations
• Cyber Security, including Spacecraft and deliverable ground equipment accreditations
The selected candidate will be a primary representative to the GPS III customer and internal LM stakeholders on Cyber Security related topics, and will be able to shape the GPS III cyber organization.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: Desired qualifications
• Knowledge of the A2100 satellite architecture or other on-board satellite processor architectures
• Established record of achieving NSA accreditations
• Experience in major program SRR and CDR design campaigns, including requirements flow down and verification processes
• Prior Cost Account Management (CAM) experience
• Technical bachelors degree
• DoD 8750 Certification Experience.
• Proven project leadership ability, including scheduling and task definition
• Established record of achieving DIACAP and RMF accreditations
• Proven team leadership ability, including effective assignment and prioritization of work to a distributed team
• Proven ability to interface with external customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.