Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will be supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program in all phases of the software development life cycle. This individual will be executing software development and programming in Java and C/C++ in a team environment potentially supporting multiple projects or task orders for the various products developed by this program such as the core products CETS (signal processing system), MSCS (theater situational awareness), and SEAM (sensor asset management). The selected candidate will also collaborate closely with project management, systems engineers, systems integration and test engineers as well as fellow software engineers. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The selected candidate will be expected to travel to Air Force sites for software installations/maintenance and will need to become Security+ certified.
Desired Skills: - Have a working understanding of LM software development plans and processes
- Background in agile and traditional waterfall based software development practices
- Experience with Enterprise architecture and distributed computing
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with J2EE and web services
- Experience with Virtual Machines, packaging, jumpstart/kickstarts
- Field experience with Air Force distributed ground systems including ELINT, COMINT, or IMINT
- Security Plus certification or equivalent considered a plus
- Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
- TS/SCI considered a plus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Experience developing software in C/C++/Java
- Object oriented design and programming experience
- Experience with the full software development cycle
- Experience with Linux/Unix based systems
- Ability to collaborate with a team of developers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Domain experience with SIGING processing systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.