Lockheed Martin Senior Financial Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you
Lockheed Martin Space is seeking an innovative Senior Financial Analysts for our Resource Management team. You will be part of a larger collaborative team that is responsible for ensuring the various organizations across the enterprise have the information and guidance to make sound strategic business decisions with our overhead dollars. This will include working a variety of ad hoc projects, shoulder-to-shoulder with senior members of the LM Space leadership team. Additional job scope includes:
- On a regular basis develop and prepare various financial reports and conduct budget performance reviews with internal customers to evaluate performance, risks and opportunities
- Gather data, provide cost performance analysis, and develop estimates for the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP), and support audits of the proposal
- Generate/update process documentation for the various roles to ensure financial data integrity that aligns with policy and government regulations.
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, cost management reporting and participate in special projects as required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture, system thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including the writing of formulas that use Index Matching and Pivot Tables
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced analytical skills; experience working with multiple large data sets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with Tableau
- Flexible and adaptable individual able to juggle multiple projects and change directions quickly
- Ability to interpret and relay financial information to non-financial professionals
- Self-starter that will identify gaps in reporting or processes and work independently to drive change
- Experience with accounting and financial tools including SAP, ERP, and P2P
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs