Lockheed Martin Environmental and Functional Test Technician in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Works from established test procedures and may be required to follow general instructions to perform complex environmental and functional acceptance tests, including vibration, thermal cycling and thermal vacuum tests on satellite electrical and electronic components and sub-assemblies to ensure proper operation.
Reads and interprets information displayed on such test equipment as oscilloscopes, data recorders, telemetering equipment, wiring analyzers and other specially designed electronic tools.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required certifications
- Must be able to work shifts, overtime, and schedules in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement
- Electronics Applied Science Degree
- Basic electronics background including an understanding of digital and analog theory
- Experience using basic test equipment including oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multimeters
- Experience operating thermal and thermal/vacuum environmental chambers
- Experience operating vibration systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.