CVS Health VP Service Excellence in Lincoln, Rhode Island
The Vice President, Service Excellence will be a member of the CVS Omnicare Leadership team and will have accountability and oversight for driving a Service First culture by developing and delivering long-term strategies and process improvements through the application of Lean tools and methodologies.
This role will partner with both internal and external stakeholders to develop specific operational improvements, design project plans and work with relevant businesses to advance customer satisfaction and patient safety.
• Facilitate and drive a Service First culture to achieve growth targets, improve productivity and customer satisfaction by establishing a Lean Management system across Omnicare
• Develop colleague capability across the organization to understand and utilize lean tools and methodology
• Champion and drive a continuous improvement culture across all Omnicare
• Partner with business leaders to develop, standardize and drive operating mechanisms that drive key performance indicator visibility, accountability and action planning to continually improve business performance
• Manage a team responsible for both service/operational support and process improvements across Omnicare
• Create and lead cross-functional Steering Committee to drive an active pipeline of projects that are aligned to the business priorities, metrics and results.
• Identify and analyze process improvement ideas
• Assess the effectiveness projects through targeted metrics
• Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in Operations, Engineering or Project / Program Management discipline
• Experience as lean practitioner/leader in recognized Lean business system models
• Proven track record of building high performing teams and developing key talent
• Promote and facilitate colleague development in kaizen leadership
• Solid knowledge and demonstrated understanding of tools and methodologies such as A3 Development and Management, Process Flow Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, 5S/Visual Factory, TPM, QCO-SMED, Standard Work, Process Problem Solving, Built In Quality, Just In Time, and Kaizen/Continuous Improvement
• Experience leading and prioritizing large-scale projects
• Serves as a change champion to drive organizational transformation in alignment with strategy and vision
• Strong analytical skills and applied knowledge of problem solving
• Experience working in agile IT environment
• Ability to align systems, programs and people with the company strategy and culture
• Drive a culture of compliance
• 5+ years of operations and or engineering experience in a multi-location organization
• Proficiency with personal computer applications, required (Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project and Power Point).
• Ability to travel 40-50%
Master’s degree preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, operations or business or equivalent experience
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/