Lockheed Martin Product Lead - Manufacturing Support in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: The selected candidate will support day-to-day fabrication efforts in Lexington, KY. The Product Lead will be required to manage multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced production environment while coordinating directly with management and other members of the team. They will be responsible for tracking and providing manufacturing statuses for all assigned Task Orders. They must be able to expedite the timely resolution of issues that impede the production process flow. Stay abreast of work schedules and develop plans and workarounds/recovery schedules as necessary to support contract deliverables. Maintain close and continual working relationships with Program Management, Production Planning and Control, Quality, Engineering and Production Operations management.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to develop, coordinate, lead and execute daily production plans
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
-Demonstrated leadership abilities: ability to lead, inspire, and motivate the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Change management: deals with change from an optimistic point of view, promotes innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience coordinating tasks and actions with multiple functional departments
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to build respectful working relationships with all levels of personnel and management
- Active DoD Security Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.