Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Sr - EVM - in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: This position operates as a Senior Multi-Functional Finance Analyst in Lexington, KY.
Supports internal and external PPM/Earned Value Management reviews and audits such as Program Area Reviews (PAR), DCMA surveillance/audits, corporate PPM health checks (EV Steering Committee), and Business Area Reviews (BAR).
Performs monthly Internal Surveillance Reviews to ensure program compliance to internal and external PPM/EVMS policies and procedures.
Responsible for internal monthly reporting of enterprise Earned Value Management metrics.
Provides Earned Value Management support to programs such as variance analysis (CPR Format 5) reviews, automated reporting, and EVM implementation.
Collaborates with IT to implement enterprise PPM reporting solutions such as Sharepoint Dashboard(s) and sustainable data sources.
Performs project setup and change incorporation within the Earned Value Management System (Deltek-Cobra)
Desired Skills: • Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) experience
• (DFARS) experience
• Experience with Deltek software
• Experience with SAP
• Experience with presenting and/or training
• Proficient in Microsoft Access and Access SQL
• Experience working with DCAA and/or DCMA
• Bachelors degree in Business
• Experience with Earned Value Management Systems
• Ability to apply EVM concepts and calculations
• Ability to complete and communicate detailed analysis
• Posses strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines
• Experienced in working with large data sets
• Ability to program within Visual Basic for Applications
• A working knowledge of program scheduling concepts
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
• Program Finance and/or Scheduling experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.