Lockheed Martin JSF ALIS Security Administrator in Lemoore, California
Description: Security Administrator is responsible for providing the overall on-site security auditing and support of the system. The Security Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for monitoring the system health.
The ALIS Security Administrator shall utilize a series of automated auditing tools also augmented with manual processes to ensure that auditing occurs to guarantee compliancy of the accredited systems.
Administrative responsibilities include:
a) Monitors and reviews security audit logs
b) Standalone system auditing and audit archiving
c) Assist with hardware sanitization for equipment removal
d) Hardware control inventory
e) Ancillary system auditing
f) General IA Security monitoring
g) Maintaining security documentation
h) Monitoring system performance/configurations
Desired Skills: 1) Familiarity with existing LM products and processes, to include Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 hardware and software
2) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
3) Certified in Security+
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create presentation material for Base Leadership (e.g. Officers and management)
5) Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2012 OS), virtual machines, Hyper-V server
6) Disaster recovery/restores
7) Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
8) System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
9) Software Maintenance – applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
10) User Account Maintenance (Active Directory)
Candidates must have a Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last six years.
Candidates Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
In addition to the following:
1) Knowledge/experience of Splunk, security administration and Windows auditing.
2) Correlation of security events to identify root cause and perform corrective action
3) Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
4) Excellent Communication & Verbal skills
5) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
6) Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
7) Must be willing to work off hours, to include 0300-1200, 0700-1600, 1000-1900, and/or 1500-2400 depending on operational needs.
8) Must be willing to travel, to include Squadron CONUS/OCONUS deployments for extended periods depending on operational needs. Position may require the ability to perform in an arduous duty environment and subject to all applicable U.S. Government requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
9) Must hold DoD IAT Level II Certification (Sec + or better)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.