Lockheed Martin Staff Financial Analyst in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This is an opportunity to join the RMS - Cyber Solutions Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) team at the start of a new focus program currently pending award. The program requires eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI clearance and will have size and scope that offers visibility and career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will lead the Earned Value Management (EVM) activities in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to work independently and to positively resolve issues, sharing cross-Business Area responsibility in this function.
Specific duties include (but not limited to):
- Support IPTs and CAMs in Baseline establishment and maintenance, EVM performance and EAC/ETC analysis, and various other Ad Hoc requests
- Work within CAM, Planning, and Cost triad to ensure accurate EVM data and cost / schedule integration
- Data input and maintenance in EVM tool (Cobra)
- Timely communication of risks and opportunities
- Support development of monthly CDRLs, including internal and external reviews (IPMR Formats 1 – 7, CFSR, DD Forms 1921 and 1921-1, Invoicing)
- Develop common processes and reports to support IPTs
- Assist in training new financial analysts in EVM principles and tools
- Support Program Management Reviews, internal and external surveillance reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews, prepare management presentations, and other Ad Hoc requests
This is a Blue Sky requisition contingent upon Contract Award (expected Dec 2018).
This position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required).
- EVM experience and appropriate application of Program Performance Management (PPM) processes
- Team player with strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to apply skills and knowledge to provide sound, data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with Cost systems (Cobra, SAP, ERP)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Previous experience leading EVM on large scale Programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to complex problems
- Current TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.