Lockheed Martin Program Planner Sr / King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Provide direct support to the Program Manager for the execution of current and future business goals, contract execution on multiple contracts, customer objectives and formulation of new business strategies. Determines customer requirements and translates these into organizational plans which include the development of SOWs, WBS, Integrated Master Plans (IMP), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), Risk Assessments, Schedule Metric generation and reporting, and all activities related to execution of the Program. Possess a high level of understanding of the Program and will proactively address schedule conflicts and plan execution. Ability to interface with a multi-discipline team, Program Managers, Cost Account Managers, external Customers and Subcontractors.
Desired Skills: * Extensive knowledge with developing & maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) & Integrated Master Plans (IMP).
* Experience in Open Plan Scheduling SW or similar scheduling SW
* Cost and Schedule integration w/ regard to EVMS
* Risk & Opportunity Management
* Ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines.
* Develop & maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Integrated Master Plans (IMP).
* Experienced in scheduling SW such as MS Project.
* Earned Value Management (EVMS) experience.
* Scheduling metrics generation & reporting.
* Ability to prepare and present various types of reports to all levels of Management.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
* Good command of written and verbal communication skills.
* Current TS/SCI, last periodic investigation within the last five years
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.