JPMorgan Chase Java /.Net Full-Stack developer in Jersey City, New Jersey
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Java Development - 5+ years of experience developing and architecting applications using Java.
• .Net Development - 5+ years of experience developing and architecting applications using C#.
• Experience in applying best practice Design Patterns and Strategies to enterprise applications to reduce tight coupling, maximize performance and reduce maintenance/extensibility risks.
• 5+ years hands-on experience with a variety of testing approaches, including Exploratory Testing, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development
• Experience in developing and deploying applications on Cloud Service environments like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS.
• Experience working with Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL (ex. Created Views, Stored Procedures Triggers)
• Experience in working with Version control tools like SVN and Git
• Experienced working with various Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web Flow and Spring Cloud Data Flow.
• Experienced working with .net frameworks such as MVC 4.0, EF
• Proficient in developing RESTful and SOAP based Web Services in Java and .Net environments
• Experienced in ORM Frameworks such as Hibernate and Entity Framework, LINQ for Data Access.
• Experience with developer and tester practices like continuous improvement, Acceptance Test Driven
• Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement.
• Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support.
• Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
• Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving.
• Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
• Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.