JPMorgan Chase Full Stack Software Engineer for Document Management Platform in Jersey City, New Jersey
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
Client Document Solutions team is part of Asset & Wealth Management Digital Client Platform. The team provide document management capabilities and integrates with Client portals. The team are currently hiring a Software Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects of development and support across a suite of services.
• Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business user stories and support issues.
• Problem solving production issues and implementing appropriate solutions, with a view to improving code quality.
• Designing and executing clean and progressively enhanced code that reflects the architectural direction.
• Undertaking development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities.
• Participating in project scoping and planning, writing technical documentation
• Documenting test strategies, ensuring that requirements documents/user stories can be easily translated into test scripts, and ensuring the testing plans are fully completed.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
• Experience in Java development ( Spring, Spring Integration , Java Script , HTML , CSS, JUNIT)
• Experience in databases (Oracle, Sybase, DB2)
• Experience in Shell Script (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Experience in Scheduler tools ( Autosys)
• Experience of investigating production issues
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Ability to manage and communicate with stakeholders during critical production issues
• Ability to work independently with minimal support, as part of a distributed team.
• Experience using DevOps tools.
• Experience in the financial services industry or Document Management – could specifically be IBM Content Manager, CMoD, Documentum
• Experience of continuous delivery.
• Experience supporting vendor products.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.