Bank of America Cons Prod Strategic Analyst III in Jacksonville, Florida
The Client Credit Strategy Oversight team is seeking an experienced candidate who can leverage Tableau to design and develop reports and dashboards which drive business decisions. Qualified individuals should have a keen interest in combining data from multiple sources to create reporting, help drive decisions, and have a desire to drive change and improve the status quo. This role will be responsible for creating data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This job involves tasks such as creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with the Strategy owners to create customizable business intelligence reports and visualizations. The qualified candidate must be able to support transformational efforts to create next generation data delivery solutions. Must have a strong background in visual data delivery, interactive design and SQL with a strong sense of attention to detail. The candidate will be responsible for planning, designing, coordinating and developing highly interactive dashboards with built-in guided analytics for various lines of business using shared infrastructure.
• Create dashboards and reports within Tableau based on business requirements to drive adherence to Decision Governance (DSG) Policy.
• Ability to interact with various business partners and ability to implement feedback to enhance the end-user experience.
• Develop impactful presentations and documents.
Role may be filled by a highly qualified Analyst II
• Demonstrated experience with a Business Intelligence tool, preferably Tableau.
• Proven analytical ability and problem-solving skills as demonstrated through 3+ years related experience.
• SQL and Teradata experience.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (EXCEL, Access, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint); ability to create PowerPoint presentations for Senior Management.
• Strong communication (oral, written) and organizational skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, MIS, information technology, or similar preferred.
• Experience training/mentoring other team members in Tableau.
• Experience with Tableau Server administration.
• Experience with SQL, Stored Procedures and writing complex queries.
• Financial services industry experience.
Posting Date : 10/12/2018
Newark, DE, Christiana II, 1000 Samoset Dr,
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 400,
Belfast, ME, BELFAST VIII, 21 SCHOODIC DR,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Plano, TX, BUILDING B, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.