EY Core Business Services - Markets & Business Development- China Overseas Investment Network- Junior Analyst in Hong Kong, China
Core Business Services - Markets & Business Development- China Overseas Investment Network- Junior Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # HON002WD
Post Date Dec 05, 2018
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Content & Research
· Prepare COIN and Belt & Road (B&R) internal and external communication content, including but not limited to COIN website and WeChat, B&R mini-site and portal, weekly COIN markets newsletter, etc;
· Prepare COIN and B&R marketing materials and thought leadership;
· Research Chinese companies outbound investments related information and analyze base data;
· Monitor China outbound and B&R market happenings, summarize competitors intelligence and report to leaders;
· Prepare internal and external business presentations;
· Prepare materials for media conference and interviews
Business development & Marketing
· Assist to organize and coordinate internal meetings and external markets events;
· Assist to coordinate and receive roadshows and delegations from EY overseas teams;
Experience and requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce, English, Chinese, Public Affairs, Communication/Marketing, or a related discipline;
· Strong interpersonal and social skills;
· Self-driven and team spirit;
· Able to work under pressure in tight deadline;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Simplified Chinese. Fluent mandarin is a must.