Lockheed Martin Systems Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Engineer in Herndon, Virginia
Description: The selected individual will be supporting the P704 program in Herndon VA.
The primary job of the candidate is to be Splunk Lead Engineer integrating, configuring, and administering the Splunk security tool into the current operational system. The candidate will need to integrate Splunk with ArcSight initially and then lead the effort to decommission ArcSight where Splunk will be the primary security tool.
The candidate will support the Risk Management Framework process, establish direction, provide alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of engineers across multiple segments (projects) and disciplines by assessing and mitigating system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures to satisfy security requirements; and support secure systems operations and maintenance across the system.
The candidate will also work with LM Space leadership to develop new work and business opportunities related to Cyber.
Desired Skills: - Splunk Power User Certified
- Experience with ArcSight
- Experience with HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems.
- DoD 8570 Certification Experience
- Experience installing, integrating, configuring, and maintaining Splunk
- A&A Package Development (RMF, DIACAP)
- Experience performing Cybersecurity activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with Windows & Linux servers
- Experience vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.