Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Spec-Talent Acquisition in Henderson, Colorado
Job ID: 438438BR
Address Line 1: 9351 Willow Ct
Zip Code: 80640
Position Status: Full-Time
Responsible for building talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use a variety of online and offline sources e.g., social media, networking, referrals, job boards, data mining techniques, job fairs, internet searches, etc. to build a pipeline of highly qualified candidates
Engage active and passive candidates through recruitment campaigns within career and social media platforms
Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand business needs and job requirements and develop a plan for successfully sourcing qualified candidates
Design and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies
Conduct various analysis related to recruitment and advise the hiring manager on events, advertising, costs, resources, etc. that will be most effective
Manage advertising to be as cost effective as possible reaching the largest percentage audience by selecting the appropriate media, scheduling, frequency and includes creating online and print ads
Select, organize and participate in job fairs; assess potential contacts in an effort to identify qualified and diverse candidates for open positions
Lead recruitment projects focused on identifying and attracting a diverse pool of candidates for various roles within the organization
Educate managers on recruitment-related concepts, systems and processes and procedures through ongoing training and individual interaction
Provide guidance, training, coaching and assignments to temporary employment representatives
Screen resumes, provide recommendations and facilitate the assessment and selection process, which may also include pre-screening applicants and conducting interviews
Review processes, procedures and develop recommendations for improvements and/or system enhancements
Ensure recruiting activities follow all processes and procedures outlined by company policies and Federal, State, and Local employment law
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Marketing or a related field plus two (2) years staffing/recruiting/selection experience
• Demonstrated sourcing skills with the ability to use numerous creative techniques and channels to identify quality candidates including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Knowledge of human resources including legal and regulatory compliance
• Knowledge of a variety of sourcing tools, e.g., LinkedIn, Indeed Resume, Career Builder, Monster Resume, social media, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with various levels within the organization and externally within the market
• Good collaborative skills with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Familiar with EEO and AA programs, policies and procedures
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize search activities
• Self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, and detail-oriented with good follow-through skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with some experience using applicant tracking systems preferred
• Excellent work ethic, sense of urgency, consistent sense of integrity and strident on privacy issues
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally
• Travel Required
Division Category: Human Resources
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight
- Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Jobs