Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer I in Hanover, Maryland
Description: Lockheed Martin is a global leader delivering full spectrum cyber capabilities -- supporting the offensive and defensive efforts of our defense and intelligence community customers. Cyber is ingrained all aspects of the modern battlespace, and our Cyber Solutions team has the expertise to help defend and exploit enterprise IT networks, radiofrequency spectrums, and military platforms on land, sea and air.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
- Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
- Minimum two years of experience as a System Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Acts as a full participant and provides substantive contributions to JPGs and OPG/OPTs developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts
- Fully participates and provides substantive contributions to cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
- Serves as a technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design,
Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
- Conducts joint operation planning in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision
- Provides technical expertise and participates in all phases and steps of the JOPP and APEX activities
- Provides significant contribution to the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.