Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer Staff / Launcher Design Lead / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Launcher Design Engineer Lead for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Launcher Design encompasses the full life cycle of electrical systems development. As such, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading:
- Development, integration and test of launcher subsystem features and interfaces
- Requirements, circuit design, FPGA design, components packaging, and verification
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: - Experience with microprocessor circuit card design, fpga design, components or packaging design
- Experience with engineering product development practices
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
- Masters degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.