Lockheed Martin Program Quality Engineer in Georgia
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Kings Bay, GA?
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As the Staff Program Quality Engineer, you will support the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Quality Program in Kings Bay, GA. In this role as the Quality Assurance Representative, you will be responsible for monitoring overall implementation, maintenance, and compliance to quality requirements supporting the Production Partnership (P2) Program at SWFLANT. You will be responsible for investigating Quality related support activities and supporting quality decisions associated with the effective implementation, operation, and assessment of P2 (self-assurance) activities, specifically Quality Data and Surveillance in P2 (PMT/FMT) environments.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in a technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., math, physics, chemistry, etc.)
• Experience with quality engineering processes, policies and quality systems management requirements
• Experience engaging with external government customers
• Root cause analysis and corrective action training and experience
• Knowledgeable regarding audit processes and ability to accomplish independent audit functions
• Ability to accomplish research and investigate requirements as they apply to FBM processing disciplines
• Effective presentation skills and the ability to provide presentations to various internal organizations and customers
• As a successful member of the team that delivers exceptional results, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with multiple internal and external partners
• Strong analytical skills and abilities and very detail oriented
• Demonstrated performance as a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities within a team environment and meet documented schedule commitments
• Limited travel required
• Interim Security Clearance and US Citizenship is required to start with the ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance
• Experience in a missile processing environment or Quality Assurance (QA) organization
• Familiarity with missile hardware, processes, systems, enterprise requirements and command media
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer
• Green Belt or Black Belt Trained or Certified
• Familiarity with AS9100 requirements
• Understanding and ability to apply T9001B Technical Program Management Requirements
• Knowledge of First Article Inspection
• Accomplish research and assist with Quality related Management inquiries
• Familiarity with Government Inspection processes and criteria
• Ability to accomplish trend analysis and statistical process control (SPC)
• Familiarity with manufacturing or production documentation and failure reporting
• Experience with non-conformance (PR/MRB) requirements and systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs