Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This is an opportunity to work on the Labs and Technical Services (L&TS) Systems Engineering team. L&TS is a highly innovative team responsible for developing, testing and maintaining aircraft simulation systems and subsystems utilized for aircraft capability integration and weapons systems development from concept design through production and delivery.
This position is for an Enterprise Tooling Lead supporting the L&TS Lab Systems project. Lab Systems promotes commonality across the organization to enable cost savings, schedule improvements and increased quality. Primary responsibilities include managing the System/Software Engineering Environment (S/SEE), a set of management, development, integration and test tools used across L&TS. Collaborate with Computer Resources regarding the download, build and installation of Enterprise tools, update the S/SEE SharePoint and facilitate approvals with Legal, Security, etc. Additional scope includes development and management of Work Force Planning tools. This position requires strong leadership and communication skills to coordinate between multiple projects, functional areas and customers. Assignments may change over time as required by the organization.
This position may require unique program security clearances that will be initiated upon selection and acceptance in filling this position. Final approval of these security clearances is dependent upon the Department of Defense (DoD) and could take an extensive amount of time to be granted. During this waiting period, the work assignments directly related to this position will be limited. Therefore, auxiliary organization work assignments will be provided.
Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access, must have the ability to get a Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related technical discipline.
• Experience performing system requirements development, system design development, system integration and/or verification.
• Experience with software asset management policies and procedures.
• Master's degree from an accredited college in a related technical discipline.
• Experience managing software licenses throughout their lifecycle.
• Experience with database management.
• Experience with software coding and scripting languages, including VBA.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Strong work ethic, ability to work with limited supervision, self-motivated.
• Must be willing to mentor junior-level team members.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.