Lockheed Martin Sustainment Lifecycle Manager (Level 3) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
As a Sustainment Lifecycle Manager (Level 3) you will be an essential part of ensuring our warfighters have the most available and affordable weapons systems possible. In this role, you will lead sustainment improvement activities & cost reduction initiatives for the F-35 sustainment organization under the Optimized Solutions area.
• Responsible for investigating, analyzing and recommending sustainment improvement impacts.
• Manages Sustainment Improvement Projects (SIPs) in support of aircraft availability and performance commitments.
• Reviews of supply posture, existing maintenance techniques/procedures and initiates changes, assists in the development of maintenance plans, modification to existing maintenance plans, and the analyses associated with optimizing life cycle costs and improving fleet availability.
• Ability to develop and brief presentation material to leadership and the customer on analysis results and recommendations. This includes communicating the analysis in concise terms, detailing impacts, risk and potential efficiencies of the project.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Project Management skills in order to lead and conduct analysis of complex sustainment/ engineering issues.
• Experience with analysis tools, data management or comparative analysis.
• Aircraft maintenance knowledge
• Experience with sustainment & logistics.
• Experience conducting business case analysis.
• Experience with military service operations & customers
• Experience with performance metric measures, risk & reporting techniques.
• Successful candidate must be capable of integrating across multiple IPTs including engineering, sustainment, & procurement.
• Experience applying Plan, Do, Check, Adjust (PDCA) (LEAN) principles.
• Experience with F-35 IT Systems, including PDM, JDL, ALIS (CMMS, CRM, IFS, AFRS, TMS, OMS).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs