Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Become part of the F-35 Develop and Production Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization as a subcontract management team member. The position will be responsible of managing procurement activities and related purchase order delivery schedules for Teammate Furnished Equipment (TFE), initial and replenishment spares efforts with Northrop Grumman Teammate. Within this role, activities include but not limited to: preparing requests for proposals, evaluating subcontractor proposals, developing cost/price analysis, negotiations, purchase order and contract creation/documentation, purchase order maintenance, managing contractual delivery schedules to align with program demands, and communicate across multi-functions and multi-level platforms. Some travel will be required for this position. MUST BE A US CITIZEN. POSITION REQUIRES A SECRET CLEARANCE.
Desired Skills: - Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP - Systems Applications & Processes)
- Business acumen needed
- Ability to work multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
- Analytical skills to work through problems and find solutions
- Ability to work independently (Self starter and self motivated)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change
- Ability to work outside normal shift to support business needs
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.