Lockheed Martin Software Integration Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The Labs & Technical Services (L&TS) F-35 Tactical Simulations software team is in search of a highly innovative, self-motivated software engineer who enjoys real-time simulation, solving hard problems, and working on a team to continually build a better product!
This position is for a Software Integration Engineer on the F-35 Ownship tactical simulation team. The team builds a high-fidelity, man-in-the-loop simulator of the F-35 which combines Operational Flight Program (OFP) software, third-party vendor models, and internally developed software.
Must be a US citizen. This position will require special access and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Desired Skills: • Experience with Aircraft Avionics Sensors – Electronic Warefare (EW), Electronic Support Measures (ESM), RADAR, Distributed Aperature System (DAS), Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
• Experience in one or more areas related to simulation software, e.g. real-time executives, modeling and simulation, visual systems, data management, analysis systems, etc.
• Strong data analytics experience
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, such as VersionOne
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• Experience with Eclipse
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and tooling, such as Jenkins
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience working with software in a highly integration-intensive environment
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) / Object-Oriented Design (OOD) techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technical Field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.