Lockheed Martin Senior Financial Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will support the Program Finance functional organization in the Production Team for all three sites and programs. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to proficiently multi-task. They should have strong analytical and computer skills. Preferably working knowledge of Cost View and SAP. Position will be involved in maintaining overhead budgets for production, performing cost benefit analysis, and having a working understanding of pricing rates. Candidate will also be responsible for developing/reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly program performance to internal and external customers both formal and ad hoc. Candidate must have the ability to meet/exceed deadlines with accurate and complete work products. A self-starter that is able to work with minimal supervision.
No Clearance Needed **
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field with at least 4 to 6 years of experience
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite Products, with an emphasis on Excel, Power Point, and Access.
• Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) concepts
• Experience with Systems, Applications, & Products Software (SAP)
• Experience with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and Reporting (ADAR)
• Strong communication skills required in interfacing with senior leadership, Control Account Managers, Program Management leads, and other Program Finance personnel across multiple sites
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and must be able to function independently, consistently meeting deadlines.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.