Lockheed Martin Project Management & Planning Operations Representative Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is the Integrated Fighter Group (IFG) Modification and Retrofit Engineer located in Fort Worth, TX. The candidate will be participating in the development of retrofit kits and installation instructions (Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs)) for F-16 and F-22 aircraft. The candidate will analyze Engineering retrofit design and Air Force technical order data in conjunction with other Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (LM Aero) computer systems to translate drawings into specification compliant Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs)and modification kits. Development of modification task analysis on retrofit proposals, develop initial retrofit plans to identify required TCTOs, kits, level of accomplishment, modification man-hours, out of service time, modification location, modification installation tooling, consumable material requirements, operational checkout requirements and develop plans for rate installation of the mods. Perform preparation activities for initial aircraft development installations, provide technical support to the customer for the accomplishment of their first article installation and in some cases, initial support for rate installations of the modification. Responsible to define, schedule, status, track and manage assigned F-22 TCTO implementation plans. The candidate may be required to perform as a project manager and cost account manager to monitor modification progress and assist in problem solving with other teams, leadership and our customers, as necessary. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be competent in the suite of Microsoft Office applications to include Access and Project to coordinate with all organizations (Sustainment, Manufacturing, Engineering, Material, Business Management, etc.) involved in the life cycle of modification and retrofit development and execution. The candidate will be required to travel in support of job responsibilities. Deployed assignment durations can be in excess of one year at any location on contract to modify F-16 or F-22 aircraft.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: • F-16, F-22 or other military aircraft experience
• Experience with USAF aircraft mechanical, low observable systems
• Experience with USAF aircraft electrical systems
• A working knowledge of sustainment planning, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and related ILS elements desired
• Above average analytical skills
• Above average communication skills and be able to operate with minimum direction and supervision
• Project Management experience
• Cost Account Management experience
• Aircraft modification and/or aircraft maintenance experience
• Procedure and process development experience
• Ability to interpret and execute policies and procedures that typically affect aircraft maintenance activities as related to Air Force Operational units
• Cost analysis skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.