Lockheed Martin Project Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This Project Engineer role will lead cross-functional teams to achieve a digital transformation of the business. This role must have a working knowledge of Project Management and Change Management practices. As a part of the Digital Transformation Organization (DTO) within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) of Engineering and Technology (E&T), the project engineer will lead teams of Subject Matter Experts to propose and capture projects within the corporate Digital Transformation Project (DTP) and manage the projects to deliver tangible benefits to the business. These projects will span competency centers within E&T as well as cross functional boundaries (E&T, Operations, Sustainment, etc.). While tasks will evolve as DTP matures, to begin with, this role will lead tasks from this list:
• Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Plan Coordination
• Simulation Data Management Plan Coordination
• EOT Model Based Solutions (MBS) Portfolio coordination
• coordinate the DTP Model Based Engineering (MBE) tasks
• lead and coordinate projects within Aeronautics within the portfolio of the DTP Design IPT and the Distributed Advanced Design (DAD) project
• Degree in aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, or related engineering discipline
• Experience with Project Management
• Experience working across disciplines within E&T and across functional boundaries (E&T, Operations, Sustainment, etc.)
• Experience developing and executing project plans
• Self-starter requiring minimal supervision capable of clear, succinct communication to multiple levels of leadership
• Experience with Model Based Engineering
• Experience with Cameo or Rhapsody for process modeling
• Experience with Systems Engineering
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Experience with Agile, or Scaled Agile Framework planning and development
• Broad understanding of how our business works
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs