Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: As a part of the Aeronautics Operational Excellence (OpEx) Center of Excellence (CoE), this Project Engineering role will specialize in leading and managing multi-function and program project teams to identify performance issues and implement corrective actions.
The duties include:
1) The application of Operational Excellence practices and principles to deliver and sustain process improvements
2) Perform the interrogation processes using Business Process Management Technologies
3) Contract directly with owners of processes to understand, discover, redesign and implement process improvements
4) Responsible for the budget and schedule performance of each project
5) Responsible for delivering the expected results in partnership with the process owners.
6) Apply change management and project management practices to ensure adoption and value capture.
7) Responsible for all close-out documentation and integration with the Operational Excellence Centers of Excellence
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position requires special access and will require a Secret security clearance.
Desired Skills: Experience working with executives and all levels of the business
Strong written and verbal communications
Creative individual that can develop messages and artwork to communicate abstract concepts
Process Redesign, Change Management and Continuous Improvement experience
Familiarity with the Shingo Model and other industry standards
Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others
Advanced PowerPoint skills
Certified Lean Six Sigma or Operational Excellence Black Belt
Project Management experience with the ability to lead effectively on cross-functional teams through improvements
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.