Lockheed Martin Production Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will support the F35 International, Tooling and Modification Production Engineering Integration Group as a Manufacturing Engineer. This team member leads cross functional projects within the F-35 production lines (domestic and international). Provide technical integration and communicate solutions to support build, training, test and troubleshooting for all manufacturing processes and system check out procedures. This includes the need to access, understand and explain F-35 technical data in found PDM, JEDI, SQM and JDL such as Part/Installation drawings, Wire harness data, Non-conformance dispositions and Manufacturing plans. Reviewing and aiding the co-producers or tooling suppliers with the incorporation all major & minor engineering changes, manufacturing system changes (i.e. work around plans, associated tooling modifications, manufacturing plans). Aid the co-producer or tooling supplier to pursue corrective actions and continuous improvement in all build areas.
This position will include travel to domestic and international production locations.
- Must be a US Citizen
Desired Skills: - F35 Engineering Experience (Design, Analysis, Material Review, Manufacturing or Operations)
- Working knowledge of SAP, CAPP/SFM, QADS, VAS a plus
- Experience in Root Cause and Corrective Action analysis for mechanical and/or electrical systems.
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Knowledge in troubleshooting mechanical systems, supply chain management and engineering processes.
- Lean and Six Sigma experience desired
- International and Tooling experience desired
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capability of leading and working in multi-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Understanding of the F35 aircraft production environment
- Experience using F-35 PDM
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.