Lockheed Martin Mult Func HR Rep Stf in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Provides strategic leadership, direction and counseling for the Aeronautics Fighter Lines of Business in order to achieve desired results. Partners with client leaders to ensure the organization possesses the necessary workforce volume & capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future bench strength. Develops workforce strategy for client organization that is coordinated and aligned with the larger organization/company. Based on business growth/forecast and current and future workforce – identifies workforce gaps, risks, and areas of opportunity for the client organization. Partners with relevant Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE) to deliver human resources programs and business outcome focused solutions. Facilitates the successful execution of people solutions via the COEs by actively participating in preparing the client organization, identifying gaps or risks to successfully manage change within the client organization, and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to address those issues.
Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, resourcing, and relationships. Assists leaders and employees at all levels with developing and consistently demonstrating effective communication and conflict management. Advocates for employees.
Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise. Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business in partnership with Human Resource’s Centers of Excellence, corresponding Human Resource’s Business Partners, and other organizations as needed
• Demonstrated experience developing broad and coordinated strategic workforce management plans for overarching client organization, including identification of workforce gaps, opportunities, and methods to address near and long term resource requirements
• Basic financial acumen
• Basic knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology; preference for experience using Prosci methodology
• Basic knowledge of org design principles and methodology
• Basic understanding and experience applying of Human Capital Analytics and key workforce metrics
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
•A minimum of 5 years of HR Business Partner/generalist experience or HR Center of Excellence (CoE) experience.
• Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
• Demonstrated ability and experience facilitating groups to create solutions and resolve issues
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen
• Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
• Demonstrated experience managing employee relations issues, disciplinary process and investigations
• Demonstrated ability and experience coaching executives, leaders, and employees
• Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Human Resources topics
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.