Lockheed Martin Metric Reconciliation Senior Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This individual will operate as the Performance and Decision Analytics (P&DA) Operations Team supporting execution of the F-35 Air System Performance Metric Review Board (PMRB) process to include participation of both internal and external F-35 Customers at all levels. Candidate will be responsible for implementing the program air system performance and fee assessment process consistent with F-35 Sustainment PBL objectives and approaches for the F-35 Program activities. Applicant will accomplish integrated documentation and configuration management of F-35 sustainment system metric reconciliation candidates identified through field performance data analysis. Key responsibility will include identification and investigation of PMRB metric reconciliation candidates as required to aid in the rapid identification of emerging issues that would require company intervention to avoid aircraft downtime. Candidate will address sustainment metric reconciliation candidates identified by JPO, Services, Pratt & Whitney and Lockheed Martin F-35 Stakeholders at a systems level, analyzing impacts to air system performance conducting lower level root cause analysis where appropriate. This position will be able to communicate corrective actions through monitoring and analysis of system changes and modification planning impacts to performance outcomes. Candidate will maintain open lines of communication in support to the PMRB Communication Point of Contact (POC) to provide proactive interface with stakeholders to include CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Candidate will be a self-starter, manage time appropriately and have the ability to establish and maintain a library of technical performance metric documentation.
Desired Skills: - Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
• Advanced experience in using spreadsheets (MS Excel - Equations, Pivot Tables and/or VBA)
• Experience technical project integration experience working with cross functional groups and customer stakeholders.
- Master’s degree technical, engineering or logistics related field a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills advantageous
- Experience with systems engineering approaches and configuration management
- Knowledge and experience with two or more of the following F-35 Sustainment processes and supporting organizations: Training Systems, Supply Chain Management, Support Equipment, Autonomic Logistics Information Systems, Joint Service Technical Data, Engineering disciplines and Production processes.
- In depth knowledge of the F-35 specific Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Sustainment baseline, performance metric measures, aircraft readiness degraders, and readiness reporting techniques.
- Understanding of performance metric measures and readiness reporting techniques.
- Reliability and Maintainability experience preferred. Hands-on field and/or in-plant experience on military fighter aircraft and support equipment experience a plus.
- Experience in international programs and dealing with foreign customers and basic knowledge of the F-35 global industrial base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with an ability to address diverse audiences.
- Experience in database development and/or maintenance with MS Excel, MS Access, and/or Oracle.
- Experience with VBA, SAS, Python, and Tableau
- Experience directing modeling requirements and interpreting results, is a plus.
- Experience in technical project integration
- SharePoint experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline required with 5 years of professional work experience (or equivalent aircraft related experience as pilot or maintainer).
• Experience with sustainment of major air vehicle and/or sustainment support systems.
• Experience in using databases (MS Access, HANA, Tableau, or SQL/Oracle)
• Experience in formal presentation development, PowerPoint construct and delivery.
• Project management experience to include program schedule, cost, quality, and people.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.