Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Support Team Member Senior - DOMMS/ALIS Specialist in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Assists with DOMMS/ALIS related issues throughout Delivery Operations.
Desired Skills: • Ability to develop and brief presentation material to leadership and the customer on analysis results and recommendations. This includes communicating the analysis in concise terms, detailing impacts, risk and potential efficiencies of the project.
• Knowledge of integrated product support elements and PBL concepts with practical experience in at least two of the elements.
• Experience with military service operations and customers
• Proficient in defining and incorporating sustainment technical requirements in support of program execution, problem resolution, ConOps development and briefings
• Successful candidate must be capable of integrating across multiple IPTs including Engineering, Production Operations, Quality, Configuration Management and DQIM.
• Project/program management experience.
• Experience applying Plan, Check, Do, Adjust (PDCA) (LEAN) principles.
• Experience (field or at ALGS level) working with ALIS suite.
• Knowledgeable of SAP/parts ordering and Configuration Management.
• Knowledgeable of Training systems and processes to include ATC and follow-on training (FTD, Transition Training).
• Knowledgeable of courseware development and processes to initiate improvements.
• Experience in database development, data mining, and/or data analysis.
• Final Transferable Secret security clearance, with the last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last six years.
• Experience with systems in F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), data transfer flow, fleet utilization and configuration of ALIS.
• Experience with F-35 IT Systems, including SFM, QADS, Lightning Track II and ALIS (CMMS, CRM, MMPAIRS, AFRS, TMS, OMS).
• Aircraft experience.
May be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Shift
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.