Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position will support the F35 Ramp to Rate support team growth or other program support to backfill attrition. Will be involved in the implementing projects for Producibility Improvements, Production Proofing Validation, Liaison support of assembly and detail fabrication, root cause and corrective action and continuous improvement. Tasks may vary from the development of Manufacturing Plans, Tool concepts and production of tooling. Creating Order of Precedence diagrams, constraint management and other Engineering Support for Production.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Highly motivated and can operate in a high-tempo environment and possesses the capacity to work in a changing environment in a multi-functional teams.
- Six Sigma and other Experience with Root Cause and Corrective Action.
- Knowledge/understanding of engineering blueprints and Engineering Data Set in Electronic formats.
- Experience any 3D computer graphic systems such as Pro-E, CATIA, Solumina, solidworks etc.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College