Lockheed Martin Field Sales Spt Sys Engr Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The successful candidate will provides primary, first-line support for all of the F-35 Operations Center customers and sites. Functions as conduit between internal and external customers and the F-35 Sustainment organizations including Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, Field Operations, Support Equipment, Training, and others as needed. Briefings and tours to internal and external customers regarding the activities of the fleet through F-35 Operations Center will be provided as needed. Candidate will also play a key role in keeping the F-35 Operations Center processes current and for proposing and implementing new processes and best practices as the F-35 Operations Center matures.
The selected candidate specific roles and responsibilities will include focusing on improving the overall F-35 Fleet Aircraft Availability (Ao) and Mission Capability rates of the growing F-35 Fleet and customers through tactical day to day engagement.
The F-35 Ops Center is a 24/7/365 operation, and the candidate may be required to work different shifts and days as needed. Shifts will include first, second, and third. Work days will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
***- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
Desired Skills: - Demonstrated ability to lead effective teamwork by capitalizing on diplomacy, credibility and problem resolution.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic, Operations Center or Headquarters type of environment.
- Familiarity or experience with the following is a plus:
- F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to include Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Analytics, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools;
- Industrial and Financial System (IFS) and/or Trilogy Viewer.
- Customer support skills and /or military aircraft maintenance experience.
- Presentation design, web environment, process design
- Structured Improvement Activity (SIA),
- ARIS Modeling Tool, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Product Data Manager (PDM) knowledge or experience.
- Must be able to obtain F-35 Program access
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess excellent presentation skills for customer and company presentations with experience briefing at the General Officer and VP level.
- 5 years of aviation experience
- Experience in the use of MS Office Suite.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.