Lockheed Martin F-35 Sustainment Data Quality & Integration Management Team Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The selected candidate will be assigned as the F-35 Sustainment Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL) process maturation efforts reporting to the F-35 Sustainment DQIM Supplier Integration & EEL Team (SIEEL) Manager.
The incumbent candidate will be responsible for providing technical Engineering, Logistics and Data Quality knowledge supporting F-35 Program EEL Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team's.
Key Responsibilities as a DQIM SIEEL Team member are as follows:
-- Reviews and supports the creation of new and the maturation of existing processes pertaining the delivery and movement of EELs/ADBOMs across the F-35 Program.
-- Support the definition of requirements associated with Supplier/Site Support related to the EEL/ADBOM availability and data quality. Interface regularly with Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Mods & Retrofit team, Lightning Support Team (LST), Production Operations, F-35 Program Office, F-35 Sustainment, ALIS Sustainment, Chief Engineers Office, suppliers, Supply Chain Management, LDM and other F-35 stakeholders to ensure stakeholder requirements are addressed.
-- Supports Data Quality Integration Management maturation initiatives across the F-35 Program on EEL/ADBOM data flow, processes, and source systems and participate in development of a continuous improvement program (CIP) of internal DQIM processes, tools, workflows, documentation, and metrics.
-- EEL/ADBOM integration, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between Program Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Propulsion System Contractors, Internal Data Authors and Operational Sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Site/Supplier Support interaction with customer support, Action Resolution (AR) review, analysis and decision making related to data accuracy and program processes relevant to support post-delivery of Aircraft and Non-Aircraft equipment or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessing the quality of EEL and J0820 (ADBOM) from Supplier and services data submissions.
2. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, and DQIM Supplier Integration Team, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions and establish implementation procedures of Data Quality or Action Requests (AR) resolution.
3. Conduct data analysis and trend interpretation for developing statistical process control methods in support of aviation information and readiness reporting requirements.
4. Maintain program metrics associated with EEL SDP deliveries and movement within the F-35 Program
5. Research and respond with DQIM SIEEL team and various F-35 Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to resolve or prevent EEL / ADBOM Action Requests (ARs).
6. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
7. Position requires a highly motivated individual with continuous improvement mindset.
8. Travel to customer sites for the assessment of processes associated to EELs and/or ADBOMs in order to define needed improvements to existing and/or new processes and procedures and recommend opportunities to management.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Skills: - Bachelor's degree in Industrial/Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree
-Experience leading a technical team and/or implementation of major improvement initiatives including driving and measuring improvement results
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with the sustainment of EEL in a Production, Sustainment and Contracting environment
- Relevant US military aviation operational experience with USAF, USMC or USN aircraft and equipment
- Solid and demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience leading the implementation of improvement initiatives including driving maturation and measuring improvement results
- Quality Assurance or Configuration Management related to data or systems integration
- Reading and interpreting Joint Technical Data (JTD) and Time Compliance Technical Directives (TCTD)
- Demonstrated understanding of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) – including MILSTD 1388-2B
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Working knowledge of database management and object oriented software languages
- Working experience using F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM)
- Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
- Experienced with the development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Previous experience with Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System
- Previous experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS)
- Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college and/or equivalent experience
- Related experience must be in the in the following skill sets:
o Experience working independently and leading a team in supporting DQIM and the F-35 Program EEL initiatives and issues
o Demonstrated experience communicating and collaborating with internal and external customers
o Hands on experience with more than one of the following engineering and sustainment systems (PDM, LDM, SAP, Lightning Track, QADS, SFM, ATLAS or ALIS)
o Demonstrated experience performing Data Quality/Governance activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing and manipulation within a disparate systems environment
o Experienced with the Management and Manipulation of data using the Microsoft Office Suite of products with an emphasis on Excel and Access
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.