Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Sr in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for an engineer working in the Fort Worth IFG Hardware Design Team. Job responsibilities will include supporting development of Hardware, Software & Firmware for F-16 and F-22 aircraft.
• Electronic circuit design including Digital and Analog
• Electronic circuit board design, lay out, and routing
• FPGA development, integration, and test
• Electronic hardware testing and troubleshooting
• Support Software Development efforts for target hardware
• Author and Review Hardware Specifications
• Development and review of detailed engineering documents for firmware and hardware release
• Lead and Develop early career team members
Must be a US Citizen, This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
Understanding of Electrical or Electronics theories and principles.
Design Processor, Digital, Analog, and Power Electronic Circuitry.
Understanding of FPGA Development Environments to support development efforts on Target hardware.
Understanding of Software Development Environments to support development efforts on Target hardware.
• Experience in an aerospace related education/background
• Cadence Allegro
• VHDL programing proficiency
• Circuit Analysis tools like SPICE
• Familiar with computer and hardware lab environments
• Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment - Logic analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators and Spectrum Analyzers
• Needs to have the ability to convey technical data and concepts in concise messages and presentations
• DO-178 and DO-254 experience
• Test Station Development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.