Lockheed Martin Electronic Warfare Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is in the Mission Systems and Software team supporting Advanced Development Programs (ADP), or the Skunk Works located in Fort Worth, Texas. The selected candidate will be a member of a high-performing Electronic Warfare team supporting a special project. A strong working knowledge of RF systems, how they operate and are integrated will be expected.
The candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will require frequent internal interactions with project leads and other software engineers in the group.
The ability to travel on occasion for team interaction and integration and test activities may be required.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Selected applicant must have a final Top Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Skills: - Demonstrate understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) principles and techniques.
- Experience with Radar/EW system Design & Development.
- Experience with Radar/EW subsystem Integration & Test.
- Fighter aircraft subsystem development experience.
- Experience with requirements/system specification decomposition.
- Experience with defining system architecture.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to learn, adapt, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with MS Project.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with Electronic Warfare (EW), Radar, or Radio Frequency (RF) systems
- Experience with requirements development, decomposition, or verification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.