Lockheed Martin Completion Supervisor in Edwards Air Force Base, California
Description: - Provides direction to primarily hourly/ non-exempt subordinates using established policies and precedents.
-Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual subordinate employees.
-Ensures company, customer, engineering, and service guidance specifications/regulations are met.
-Responsible for driving and adjusting as necessary work assignments to meet mission goals.
-Ensures that tasks are completed on schedule and within budget following established procedures, schedules, and work plans.
-Provides direction of daily operations of a section and actively assists, or provides direction to, subordinates as required. Develops work assignments, assesses performance.
-Sets priorities and job assignments, coordinates with MTE's for troubleshooting path on Avionic issues and regressions on Avionic systems.
-Work is reviewed for overall quality and efficiency.
-Able to work any shift based on business need.
-Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience with flight line aircraft maintenance processes and safety procedures.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience leading a team of diverse aircraft maintainers to safe and efficient task completion following established procedures.
- Work schedule planning (short and long term)
- F-16 flight test maintenance experience
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Aircraft modification and heavy maintenance experience
- Ability to lead in a constantly changing scheduling environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs