EY Corporate Strategy Consulting Manager - EY Parthenon in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Corporate Strategy Consulting Manager - EY Parthenon
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # DUB003CB
Post Date 4 days ago
Our EY-Parthenon team works with clients to manage their strategic agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 13,000 professionals in 20 countries, supported by 10,000 people in the Transaction Advisory Department of EY, you will advise clients on their most pressing strategic issues including preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
The TAS environment includes major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance & Infrastructure, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Corporate Finance Strategy, Transaction Tax, and Valuation, Business Modeling, Real Estate Project Management and Economic Advisory.
We currently have an opportunity for a Manager in our EY-Parthenon team in MENA, based in Dubai. EY-Parthenon focuses on helping clients in their strategic decisions such as portfolio and growth strategies for the regional family businesses; inbound entry/expansion decisions for global corporate clients; commercial/business due diligence for private equity and sovereign wealth funds and inbound corporate clients; evaluation of greenfield investment, partnership/JV/franchising, divestment and other such strategic decisions; and privatization and corporatization decisions for governments. EY-Parthenon consultants typically work directly with the C-Suite on their strategic and transaction decisions.
Our growth strategy is focused on deep sector specialism, key accounts and aggressive relationship building as its three cornerstones. It is in the process of building its leadership team and looking to recruit high caliber, ambitious managers and future leaders in each of the following sectors for the MENA region:
· Financial Services
· Consumer Products/Retail
· Healthcare & Lifesciences
· Telecom, Media, Technology (TMT)
· Manage the delivery of client engagements across the region to a high standard while ensuring that quality of the client relationship moves to the next level during delivery.
· Assist in defining the objective and scope of client engagements and deliverables in consultation with the Engagement Leader and Partner.
· Design and execute analyses on clients’ problems and markets to validate key hypotheses. Design and facilitate in-depth interview programs with key company stakeholders (i.e., customers, suppliers, business partners). Manage engagements from initial data collection and analysis to creating final client deliverables that meet EY quality standards.
· Build and maintain relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and other EY teams on the engagement.
· Effectively support and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends.
· Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services and help document the engagement procedures performed against objectives.
· Think like an entrepreneur and use creative techniques, analyses and presentations to answer clients’ most important questions.
· Support the EY-PARTHENON Sector Leader in building high quality client relationships, developing sharp points of view, developing winning proposals, and developing sector focused thought leadership.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· A bachelor's degree and approximately 5-6 years of related work experience (industry and/or consulting experience in managing business strategy projects); or a post-graduate degree and approximately 4-5 years of related work experience.
· A degree in business, finance, economics, engineering and/or other appropriate academic major with a strong background in strategy, management and entrepreneurship. An MBA is a significant advantage.
· A keen ability to conduct detailed analysis of industries including value chains, products, markets, competitors, customers, channels, supply chains - from financial and operational perspectives.
· Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to synthesize findings and link them to client issues.
· Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Executive presence.
· Demonstrated ability to lead/work in teams, coach people, and inspire teams to achieve excellent results for themselves, their colleagues and their clients.
· Demonstrated ability to build lasting client relationships based on value add, strategic insights, and high quality delivery of advice.
· A dedication to teamwork and commitment to staying at the cutting edge of knowledge in focused industries.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is approximately 25% of the time.
Who we are
EY-Parthenon stands out with our cutting edge strategy services portfolio, backed by the plethora of EY services to bring into our client’s board rooms. With so many offerings in EY, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.