Bank of America WPS Market Director in Dallas, Texas
Manage team of Wealth Strategists and serve as the senior advisory resource on planning issues in relevant markets. Partner with Trust, Investment and Market Execs to acquire, expand and retain UHNW client relationships. Develop customized, objective solutions in the areas of tax, estate and financial planning to meet individual client needs and circumstances. Participates in market leadership meetings and decisions on strategic issues related to driving revenue and retaining clients.
•Oversees the planning engagement from start to finish
•Develops holistic, integrated planning strategies, with a focus on how GWIM can implement those strategies for our clients
•Delegates effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts
•Gathers data, runs analyses and develops solutions based on analyses
•Creates final version of client letter
•Assists in developing and executing marketing and sales efforts, including speaking at seminars and writing articles for publication
•Proactively helps the Regional Presidents and Market Executives meet their goals
•Participates actively in developing new capabilities, such as white papers and software tools
•Keeps current with major developments in estate and financial planning
•Mentors Associate Strategists and Analysts
• Gain client's respect and trust by listening to the client's goals and then building an effective and creative strategy for achieving those goals. Advanced understanding of a wide range of subject matters including income taxation, stock options, insurance, investments and cash flow modeling.
• Advanced understanding of the transfer tax system and core tax savings strategies such as annual gifts and GST trusts. Advanced understanding of charitable and non-charitable split interest trusts (CRTs, CLTS, GRATs, QPRTs).
• Expand existing client relationships, assist advisors in new sales, and represent the firm in the marketplace.
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Various stochastic models. WealthMaster.
• Delegate effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts.
• Minimum eight years of planning-related work experience required
• JD or CPA required
• CFP® Required or preferred
• MST, MBA (or progress thereto) a plus
Posting Date : 05/17/2018
Dallas, TX, PARK CITIES OFFICE, 5500 Preston Rd,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.