CVS Health Executive Administrative Assistant in Cumberland, Rhode Island
This position will work as part of the Finance team and will focus on providing coordination and support to Chief Accounting Officer. Independently provide advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support requiring broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization operations, policies and practices. Initiates correspondence, resolves complex inquiries, coordinates complex meetings and travel arrangements. Coordinates Chief Accounting Officer time commitments both internally and externally. Has authority to handle most issues in Chief Accounting Officer’s absence.
Responsibilities to include:
• Manages workflow for incoming items to ensure that issues are directed to the appropriate area (particularly in Chief Accounting Officer’s absence).
• Monitors status of delegated items to ensure closure.
• Majority of work involves confidential business material.
• Triages telephone calls ensuring that correct action is taken without direction from the Chief Accounting Officer’s
• Opens, reads, organizes, prioritizes and responds to mail or directs to appropriate area for response.
• Monitors status to ensure closure.
• Authorized to Chief Accounting Officer’s calendar, making all changes independently, for both internal and external executive time commitments.
• Manages daily calendar to ensure that priorities are accomplished and unplanned items are address appropriately.
• Organizes and maintains files of Chief Accounting Officer’s correspondence, records etc. following up on pending matters.
• Develops and monitors budget for cost center(s).
• Prepares complex budget reports.
• Leads special projects
• Authorized to approve expenditures up to assigned dollar amount.
• In Chief Accounting Officer’s absence, has authority to handle most issues.
• Drafts correspondence for Chief Accounting Officer’s final approval
• 5+ years of Executive Administrative experience
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and an understanding of database programs
• 7+ years of Executive Administrative experience
• Associate's degree required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs